Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Holidays!!!


Happy holidays everyone, I hope you use this winter recess to regroup and enjoy the time off. Each and everyone of you deserve the time off. All of us have worked really hard in the past four months. I have seen you make gains and apply the skills that each teacher at 751M have taught you.
 
**Homework packets have been sent home and the final project needs to be finalized.
 
**If you need additional help to complete the assignment, please ask your parents, guardian, or siblings to help out. Or you can always email me at msyip751@gmail.com***

ALSO 

**PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment on the bottom of this post. Or email me at msyip751@gmail.com. I will reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your comments.**

 
 
Another important reminder, I will be changing rooms and subject area with Ms. Lee (room 403) when we come back from the winter break. Ms. Lee will be teaching ADL. She is aware of how we conduct our class. She will follow the same routines that are firmly in place such as the blog, class attendance and organization of class supplies, trip, and binder/folder system, and data collection.
I will be next door if you need help or just a simple smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment