Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Project

As we wrap up this month's reading, I would like each of you to think about a final project. I want you to challenge yourself and be as creative as possible. You have the option of writing a poem, performing a skit,  singing a song, a rap or creating a dance--all these different ways of interpreting the concepts  taught during this month. Generate or brainstorm some ideas you are comfortable completing over the winter recess break. I will give you time during class; however, the project will be finalized during the winter recess break.

Mr. Padilla (Global Studies), Mr. Timmins (ELA), and I (ADL) are collaborating on this final project. 
Please come to class tomorrow ready to share your ideas and your action plan.


Here is an idea for the students who were in my class last year:


**If you need additional help to complete the assignment, please ask your parents, guardian, or siblings to help out. Or you can always email me at msyip751@gmail.com***

ALSO 

**PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment on the bottom of this post. Or email me at msyip751@gmail.com. I will reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your comments.**

No comments:

Post a Comment