Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tom Joad is released from jail but cell phones are NOT!!!

This will happen to your phone if you are not attending to the lesson or completing your classwork due to any form of phone usage. Your mobile device will be imprisoned for the entire period and will be released at the end of the class. 


Due to low to no return of the homework. This is the assignment for tonight.
For homework, I want you to choose 1 of 3 options:

Option 1: I want you to work and create a list of questions (at least 5) to ask teachers while we survey them about items for lunch.
Option 2: I want you to work and create a list of questions (at least 5) to ask teachers while we survey them about snack items.
Option 3: I want you to work and create a list of questions (at least 5) to ask teachers while we survey them about snack and lunch items.

***If you need additional help to complete the assignment, please ask your parents, guardian, or siblings to help out. Or you can always email me at msyip751@gmail.com***

As a reminder, you can email me the completed assignment or hand it in the next day on loose leaf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment